Sunday 1 July 2012

Documentary of the Day 

Just watched this BBC-documentary on David Bowie and his Ziggy Stardust-era. Suddenly got really inspired about who I should dress up as for Halloween this year!  His charisma is really outstanding and it makes me remember being fifteen years old and watching the same interview with him over and over again, drooling and thinking how cool it looked just wearing one single, huge sparkly earring

Having a lazy Sunday but managed to sort out who to rent out my room to for the summer and went for a lovely Sunday roast with my friend and her boyfriend. Tonight I'm having a chick over for movie-night, I'm going to be rooting for 'Jaws'. Over and out. 




Ps. If you're feeling uninspired here is a great list of the 50 best documentaries of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment