Thursday 24 May 2012

Chapter 1. 



My name is Lisa Davidsson Weiertz and on this summery day in May I decided it was time for me to start a blog. It seems like the best way to finally channel all my interests and influences in one space; a collection of what I love ranging from film and literature to style and traveling. I also hope that it will help fuel my creativity and become a place to share my writing, paintings, photographies and short-films. 


As this is my first ever post, a short introduction seems in order. I am 25 years old and have just finished a BA in Media & Modern Literature at University of London, specializing in Journalism. I am from the west-coast in Sweden but have been living in London for the last five years. I am planning to move to Berlin at the end of summer and can't wait to start blogging about this new city and all the exciting things that will be happening inbetween! 



In Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment