Thursday 31 May 2012

The white swimsuit.



Romy Schneider in 'La Piscine' with Alain Delon. 

I have been looking for a simple, white swimsuit for months now but on the rare occasion that I've caught a glimse of one, they have either been littered with either crystals or ugly prints and cutouts. It seems as if no store apart from expensive American websites sell any, but today I finally found a nice, classic one in Marks & Spencers of all places. I love the timeless look of it and as I stay pale all summer it seems like the most flattering color. If the weather permits, I will put it to good use in the lakes of Berlin, the Swedish west coast water and in the waves of the Côte d'Azur, the swimming season of 2012 can't start soon enough!


PS. Am really positively surprised over the numbers of visits to this blog, thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment